MANGLIK DOSH OR MANGAL DOSH SHANTI / SOLUTION THROUGH VEDIC ASTROLOGY
Mangal Dosh is the most common dosha these days. Most of the people don’t have much knowledge about Mangal dosha, like why it happens, how it happens, what are the remedies, etc.
As we all know that there are 12 houses and 9 planets in Vedic astrology. Planet Mars, also known as Kuja in Sanskrit, is the main planet that cause Mangal dosha. Astrologically when planet mars exists in a sequential position as in 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, and 12th house of a person’s Kundali that person suffers from Mangal dosha, also known as the Kuja Dosha, Bhom dosha or Angarakha dosha.
- Characteristics of Mangal Dosha:
- Mangal Dosha is found in the Kundalis of both men & women.
- Person with Mangal dosha has a very volatile temper which can cause a lot of problems in their relationships.
- It can affect a person’s married life, mental stability and can create financial problems.
- If a person has a Mangal dosha in his/her kundali, then that person must get married to a manglik to cancel the effect of the Dosha.
- But, if a Manglik is born on a Tuesday, then the effect of Mangal dosha is nullified.
- MangalDosha effects:
- 1st House: When mars lie in 1st house which is the house of spouse it can directly affect the married life causing unnecessary misunderstandings and conflicts between the partners. Also such person may suffer from mental instability, tension and extreme stress.
- 2ndHouse: When mars lie in 2nd house which is the house of family life, it can create problems in married life which may lead to the problems in professional life too.
- 4th House: When mars lie in 4th house, which is the house of career, it can have a very bad effect on professional life. Such a person may not have a stable professional life and will be possibly switching his/her job very frequently. Financial problems can also trouble him/her.
- 7th House: When mars lie in 7thhouse such a person is said to have a very bad temper, and may not be able to maintain a good relationship with his/her family members.
- 8th House: When mars lie in 8th house, such a person can also suffer from laziness and may not be able to maintain a good relationship with his/her elders and end up losing paternal property.
- 12th House: When mars lie in 12th house such a person is said to have enemies and can suffer financial and personal losses.
- How can we reduce the effect of MangalDosha:
- Our World renowned Astrologers provide various solutions to Mangal dosha with the help of Vedic Astrology:
- 1. Fasting
- 2. KumbhVivah
- 3. Special Mantras
- 4. Offerings
- 5. Recommended gemstones